1. Sheet metal fabrication galvanized steel sheet SECC
The substrate of SECC is ordinary cold-rolled steel coil, which becomes an electro-galvanized product after degreasing, pickling, electroplating and various post-treatment processes in a continuous electro-galvanizing production line.
SECC not only has the mechanical properties and similar processability of ordinary cold-rolled steel sheets, but also has superior corrosion resistance and decorative appearance. It has great competition and substitution in the market of electronic products, home appliances and furniture. For example, the commonly used computer case is SECC.
2. sheet metal fabrication ordinary cold-rolled sheet SPCC
SPCC refers to the continuous rolling of steel ingots into steel coils or sheets of required thickness through a cold rolling mill.
SPCC surface does not have any protection, it is easy to be oxidized when exposed to the air, especially in a humid environment, the oxidation speed is accelerated, dark red rust appears, and the surface should be painted, electroplated or otherwise protected when in use.
3. Sheet metal fabrication hot-dip galvanized steel sheet SGCC
Hot-dip galvanized steel coil refers to the semi-finished product after hot-rolling pickling or cold-rolling, after cleaning, annealing, and immersing it in a zinc-dissolving tank with a temperature of about 460 ° C, so that the steel sheet is plated with a zinc layer, Then tempered, leveled and chemically treated.
Sheet metal fabrication SGCC material is harder than SECC material, has poor ductility (avoid deep drawing design), thicker zinc layer and poor weldability.
When it comes to metal prototyping, it is important to consider the material used. SGCC material, known for its hardness and thicker zinc layer, may be suitable for specific applications but has limitations in terms of ductility and weldability. Hence, understanding the characteristics of different materials like SECC is crucial for sheet metal fabrication in metal prototyping projects.
4. Sheet metal fabrication stainless steel SUS304
One of the most widely used stainless steels, because it contains Ni (nickel), it is richer in corrosion resistance and heat resistance than steel containing Cr (chromium), has very good mechanical properties, has no heat treatment hardening phenomenon, and has no elasticity.
When it comes to rapid prototyping services in China, stainless steel with a high nickel content is often a popular choice. This material not only offers excellent corrosion resistance and heat resistance but also possesses superior mechanical properties and does not exhibit any heat treatment hardening or elasticity.
5. Sheet metal fabrication stainless steel SUS301
The content of Cr (chromium) is lower than that of SUS304, and the corrosion resistance is poor. However, after cold working, it can obtain good tensile force and hardness in the stamping process, and has good elasticity. It is mostly used for shrapnel springs and anti-EMI.
To write the process flow of the part, you must first know the various technical requirements of the part drawing; then the drawing review is the most important link in the compilation of the part process flow.
1. Check whether the drawing is complete.
2. The relationship between the drawings and views, whether the marking is clear and complete, and marking the unit of size.
3. Assembly relationship, assembly requires key dimensions.
4. The difference between the old and new layouts.
5. Translation of foreign language pictures.
6. Table code conversion.
7. Feedback and handling of graphic problems.
9. Quality requirements and process requirements.
10. The official release drawings must be stamped with the quality control seal.