Automotive plastic injection molding manufacturer Proto-mold focuses on large plastic mold precision processing, processing precision 0.02mm, maximum size 2.5m * 1.5m * 1.1m. Mold life 50W times. Proto-mold uses high-gloss and traceless injection molding technology, a steam-assisted process, so that the plastic products perfectly. As one of automotive plastic injection molding companies in China, Proto-mold served many domestic and foreign automobile customers.
ABS has excellent comprehensive physical and mechanical properties and excellent low-temperature impact resistance. Dimensional stability. Electrical properties, wear resistance, chemical resistance, dyeing, finished product processing, and mechanical processing are better. ABS resin is resistant to water, inorganic salts, alkali, and acid, insoluble in most alcohols and hydrocarbon solvents, and easily soluble in aldehydes, ketones, esters, and some chlorinated hydrocarbons. ABS resin thermal deformation temperature is low flammable, poor weather resistance. The melting temperature ranges from 217 ℃ to 237℃, and the thermal decomposition temperature is above 250℃. Today's modified ABS materials on the market, many are doped with spout materials, and recycled materials. As a result, the customer molding product performance is not very stable.
1. Good comprehensive performance, high impact strength, chemical stability, good electrical performance;
2. Good bonding with 372 plexiglass, made of two-color plastic parts, and can be surface chrome plating, paint processing;
3. High impact resistance, high heat resistance, flame retardant, reinforcement, transparency and other levels;
4. Fluidity is less than HIPS, better than PMMA, PC, good flexibility;
5. Suitable for making general mechanical parts, abrasion-resistant parts, transmission parts and telecommunication parts.
1. Amorphous materials, medium fluidity, high moisture absorption, must be fully dry, surface gloss plastic parts must be preheated for a long time 80-90 degrees,3 hours;
2. Suitable for high material temperature, high mold temperature, but the material temperature is too high and easy to decompose (decomposition temperature >270 degrees). For high precision plastic parts, mold temperature suitable for 50-60 degrees, high gloss. Heat resistant plastic parts, mold temperature suitable for 60-80 degrees;
3. In order to solve the water clamp, it is necessary to improve the fluidity of the material, take high material temperature, high mold temperature, or change the water level and other methods;
4. If heat-resistant or flame-retardant materials are formed, plastic decomposition will remain on the surface of the mold after 3-7 days of production, resulting in shiny surface of the mold. It is necessary to clean the mold in time and increase the exhaust position on the surface of the mold;
5. The cooling speed is fast, the mold pouring system should be thick, short as the principle, it is appropriate to set up cold hole, the gate should be large, such as: direct gate, disk gate or fan gate, but should prevent the increase of internal stress, when necessary, can use the adjustment gate. The mould should be heated, wear-resistant steel should be selected;
6. Material temperature has a great influence on the quality of plastic parts, material temperature is too low will cause lack of material, the surface is dull, silver wire disorder material temperature is too high and easy to overflow edge, silver wire dark strip, plastic parts change color and blister;
7. The mold temperature has a great influence on the quality of plastic parts. When the mold temperature is low, the shrinkage rate, the elongation rate, the impact strength is large, the bending resistance, the compression resistance, the tensile strength is low. When the mold temperature is more than 120 degrees, the cooling of plastic parts is slow, easy to deform and stick, demoulding is difficult, and the molding cycle is long.
8 forming shrinkage rate is small, easy to occur melting cracking, stress concentration, so molding should be strictly controlled molding conditions, molding plastic parts should be annealed;
9 melt temperature is high, high viscosity, not sensitive to shear action, for more than 200 grams of plastic parts, should be used screw injection machine, nozzle should be heated, should use open type extension nozzle, injection speed in high speed.
ABS plastic non-toxic, tasteless, the appearance of ivory translucent, or transparent particles or powder. Density is 1.05~1.18g/ CMS 3, shrinkage is 0.4%~0.9%, elastic modulus value is 2Gpa, Poisson ratio is 0.394, hygroscopicity <1%, melting temperature is 217~237℃, thermal decomposition temperature is >250℃.
Mechanical properties of
Plastic ABS has excellent mechanical properties, its impact strength is excellent, can be used at very low temperature; Plastic ABS has excellent wear resistance, good dimensional stability, and oil resistance, which can be used for bearings under medium load and low speed. The creep resistance of ABS is greater than that of PSF and PC, but smaller than that of PA and POM.
The thermal performance
The thermal deformation temperature of ABS plastic is 93~118℃, which can be increased by about 10℃ after annealing. ABS can still show a certain toughness at -40℃ and can be used in the temperature range of -40~100℃.
Plastic ABS has good electrical insulation and is almost unaffected by temperature, humidity and frequency. It can be used in most environments.
PC/ABS recycled material is an important engineering plastic alloy, widely used in automotive, electronic and electrical, office and communication equipment and other fields. Nowadays, in order to meet the special requirements of fire safety in the application field (especially electronic and electrical products), the flame retardant technology of PC/ABS alloy has become a research hotspot. However, with the progress of science and technology, the demand for environmental friendliness of materials is becoming higher and higher, and the harm brought by traditional halogen flame retardancy is becoming more and more obvious.